Author Topic: BL crashes when starting a server  (Read 1389 times)

/title
as of right now I have 814 addons and whenever I try to start a new server my game crashes
I don't have all of them enabled cause im not dumb mabye

do you have blockland glass and orbs enabled

has it worked in the past?
what has changed between when it worked and when it started crashing?
is it actually crashing, or just freezing while it loads?

do you have blockland glass and orbs enabled
ik I have glass enabled, idk about orbs tho
has it worked in the past?
what has changed between when it worked and when it started crashing?
is it actually crashing, or just freezing while it loads?
yes it has worked in the past and its actually crashing
post console.log
k mang
how do I post my console log

blunk
also I don't have orbs

yes it has worked in the past and its actually crashing
when it was working before, was it the same group of addons?
what happens if you run with only default addons enabled?

when it was working before, was it the same group of addons?
what happens if you run with only default addons enabled?
default is fine
yes it worked before, but it was before I purge downloaded addons

Code: [Select]
Loading Add-On: Vehicle_Coaster (CRC:-736886946)
Executing Add-Ons/Vehicle_Coaster/server.cs.
Executing Add-Ons/Vehicle_Coaster/Vehicle_Coaster.cs.
Object 'blank' is not a member of the 'AudioProfile' data block class
WARNING: Add-Ons/Vehicle_Coaster/Coaster.dts has > 256 collision edges, consider simplifying that crap
WARNING: Add-Ons/Vehicle_Coaster/Coaster.dts has > 256 collision edges, consider simplifying that crap
3 datablocks added.
i had to remove like 90% of the lines of that part

default is fine
yes it worked before, but it was before I purge downloaded addons
if it was working, then you added in more addons, and now it's not working, it's probably one of the addons you put in

Code: [Select]
Loading Add-On: Vehicle_Coaster (CRC:-736886946)
Executing Add-Ons/Vehicle_Coaster/server.cs.
Executing Add-Ons/Vehicle_Coaster/Vehicle_Coaster.cs.
Object 'blank' is not a member of the 'AudioProfile' data block class
3 datablocks added.
i had to remove like 90% of the lines of that part
should I remove coaster

should I remove coaster
if it's one of the addons that you added to make it not work, you could try
while it's not a good sign to be seeing all of those errors, I don't think that that would cause the crashing
but it does raise a bit of suspicion as to why the mod was released when it floods the console with errors

if it's one of the addons that you added to make it not work, you could try
while it's not a good sign to be seeing all of those errors, I don't think that that would cause the crashing
but it does raise a bit of suspicion as to why the mod was released when it floods the console with errors
disabled coaster and minecraft datablock addons, still crashing

looking at the last things it is loading
Loading Add-On: Event_teamPlaySound (CRC:-857158169)
Executing Add-Ons/Event_teamPlaySound/server.cs.
Executing Add-Ons/Event_teamPlaySound/event.cs.
0 datablocks added.

Loading Add-On: Event_Target (CRC:-1711329107)
Executing Add-Ons/Event_Target/server.cs.
Executing Add-Ons/Event_Target/SpaceTick.cs.
Activating package: SpaceTick
Executing Add-Ons/Event_Target/Event_Targets.cs.
Window reactivating...
looks like it's in the middle of loading event_target, try disabling that
then the next addon it would load should be
Checking Add-On Event_teamPlaySound
Checking Add-On Event_Target
Checking Add-On Event_Switch
event_switch, which I don't think is even started to be loaded

disabled coaster and minecraft datablock addons, still crashing
pretty much just disable things until it works, then one of the things you disabled is the thing crashing you