Author Topic: YouTubers are suing other YouTubers...  (Read 1433 times)

This is one of the worst threads I have ever read.

I didn't make the thread about who uses public toilets! At least I actually have made quality threads in the past
Not every thread of mine is gonna be a non-stuffpost, welcome to P4ris' threads. ;D

I didn't make the thread about who uses public toilets! At least I actually have made quality threads in the past
Not every thread of mine is gonna be a non-stuffpost, welcome to P4ris' threads. ;D

[i g]https://i.imgur.com/RfcmoYR.png[/img]

The reaction is one thing
But why is there a cursor in the pic too

At least I actually have made quality threads in the past

But why is there a cursor in the pic too
why does that matter to you?

[giphy]http://media.giphy.com/media/BBAdXxBAXp3wc/giphy.gif[/giphy]

Un-huh, GIF response

why does that matter to you?

Looks like the cursor is slowly trying to get away from that anime character's creepy face
I guess I thought that was funny

it's a bummer how such a medium to be creative has turned to celebrity drama as a form of attention grabbing.
Not to be one of those "things were better" people but YouTube before the Google buyout and monetization was literally so much better

Not to be one of those "things were better" people but YouTube before the Google buyout and monetization was literally so much better
i miss the days where people would just make funny gummy bear dancing songs instead of starting drama for money

the good ol' days when you could watch anime for 10 minute parts in 144p quality

Anything before 2014 was better imo.

This is OP btw;

Clearly a messiah among his generation, gifting us with quality threads like how he smoked weed brownies and his killer gf who probably doesn't exist

So who's suing who now? Why is the OP so loving vague?

0/10 not a quality thread

Leafy is suing keemstar so im up for that
Grab your popcorn lads

Leafy is suing keemstar so im up for that
Grab your popcorn lads

Either way we win.