Author Topic: Amanda Todd (ID 16255) - DDoS attempts  (Read 7875 times)

Yeah, no.  People make fun of Amanda Todd because she was an attention seeker and a baby.  She probably wasn't longed for this world to begin with.

what the forget

Yeah, no.  People make fun of Amanda Todd because she was an attention seeker and a baby.  She probably wasn't longed for this world to begin with.
what the actual forget?

She was more of a slut that flashed herself on cam, also u just triggered 2 people.

She was more of a slut that flashed herself on cam, also u just triggered 2 people.

what the forget

As a bit disrespectful as I think this comment is, its got a bit of truth to it
A-T started getting harassed after flashing herself on webcam

As a bit disrespectful as I think this comment is, its got a bit of truth to it
A-T started getting harassed after flashing herself on webcam

Nah, not disrespectful more like the 100% pure truth. Tell me if you where to flash yourself online what would happen?

Nah, not disrespectful more like the 100% pure truth. Tell me if you where to flash yourself online what would happen?
I was using the word disrespectful in relation to the word "slut" in the post but alright

flashing her tits in the screen doesn't mean it's justifiable to loving convince the girl to Self Delete

the edge hurts tho

flashing her tits in the screen doesn't mean it's justifiable to loving convince the girl to Self Delete

the edge hurts tho
You're pretty weak if someone is able to convince you to kill yourself.

For forgets sake I thought I drowned this bitch with bleach...

I was expecting to hear this argument lol

You're pretty weak if someone is able to convince you to kill yourself.
bro she wasn't even strong enough to kill herself on the first try