Author Topic: What was the worst Blockland Server you've ever joined?  (Read 4099 times)

I wouldn't say it was the WORST because I enjoyed the chaos but there was some Army RP a while back that completely fell to stuff when I snuck away from the RP and stole a jet and some guns and started blowing stuff up. Ended with a massive fight in the forest

Well, cya never.
thank you and goodbye

Do you feel powerful?

thank you and goodbye
g fukn wiz some1 sed my serbrr.wasnt gud
tiem 2 ban dem n c whos da reel baws >:)))

freeks loving dumb roblox obby he hosted on his birthday
forget off level 3
level 5 is the level of extreme teamwork btw

Oh please, there are far, far, far, FAR worse servers than Blue City. 
You dismiss it as a simple edit but I put alot of time into features you've probably never seen.

You know that, but want to bandwagon.  Well, cya never.

WE BUILT THIS CITY ON ROCK AND ROLL

freek's 10 trials

in terms of objectively bad, pretty much every roleplay server

in terms of disappointing, a build server with nothing but spam

there was this one guy named danna, who i think is still around under a different name, who hosted slave rps with rapemod and snake models and female slaves he described as "whores for raping". it was definitely some sort of special interest server im 99% sure the entire blockland community ruined his procrastination material by continually revolting and killing everyone since the build was so piss poor you could easily escape and grab a gun and massacre until danna raised the lava to force respawns and reset the situation.

as far as i know he hosts variations of it sometimes and if you ever find yourself in a weird rpg be sure to use /rape name and see if you grow a richard after. if you do you have entered the land of the beast himself

city rpg is the most consistently hosted worst server though

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=283177.0
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 03:33:34 AM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

>joins server with illegible name
>says "what the forget is this"
>gets banned for an hour
>no swearing

Servers made by FNAF1987

servers that disappoint me

like i hate the ones that have like a RAD name/gamemode and when i join the build looks mediocre