What was the worst Blockland Server you've ever joined?

Author Topic: What was the worst Blockland Server you've ever joined?  (Read 4090 times)

krean's community rp is a recent one some may know, but most community, town, etc. Rps are bad

krean's community rp is a recent one some may know
Kreon's was great. The problem was a bunch of freekilling forgettards who couldn't read the rules.

Would you like it if I was lol?
Would you like it if I liked it that you were?

tonys servers

What else has he hosted other than a medieval freebuild?

tonys servers
Everyone seems to find some reason to hate lord tony, even if he does something normal.

sorry lol, I posted a copied reply in the wrong topic. so I edited it quickly and tried to think of a bad server I joined really fast lol

Everyone seems to find some reason to hate lord tony, even if he does something normal.

Read the latest 5 pages of The Harvest recently?

sorry lol, I posted a copied reply in the wrong topic. so I edited it quickly and tried to think of a bad server I joined really fast lol
-Wrong thread-

everyones server

including mine

there's not much middle ground with RPs anymore, so i think the worst servers are the ones that are on different ends of the spectrum. i'll go into an RP server and see this huge open map with fantastic builds and all kinds of RP add-ons, and i'm like "oh stuff, this is gonna be great" and it turns out the server is a circlejerk for like 5 players that all know each other. then you just have a really open server where everyone can join and participate, but that usually leads into let's say "less than acceptable" administration that are unable to control 20 handicaps running around killing each other on terrible maps, and it's just a mess.
also military RPs cant be saved. ever.