What was the worst Add-on to ever be released to Blockland?

Author Topic: What was the worst Add-on to ever be released to Blockland?  (Read 3230 times)

My friend, Legotween98, wanted me to make an End of the World thread, but forget him, like I would ever make a topic that scares me and leaves me in an un-comfortable feeling.

So instead, I made something much more interesting than his stuffty suggestion. What was the worst add-on ever posted to Blockland Forums? To me, I feel like it was the Baby mod. Seriously, why do people even like it?! It's just a mod where you give birth to a baby and watch it as it grows up. BORING.

Video_Game_Blockland.zip

youve been making alot of these "what is the worst _____ ?" or "what is the best _____ ?????"

youve been making alot of these "what is the worst _____ ?" or "what is the best _____ ?????"

one time i made an addon that filled all of the default folders with huge amounts of spam files with random extensions and names in the background without lagging the game, slowly and silently filling up the harddrive

needless to say i never released it but it was a pretty bad addon imo

one time i made an addon that filled all of the default folders with huge amounts of spam files with random extensions and names in the background without lagging the game, slowly and silently filling up the harddrive

needless to say i never released it but it was a pretty bad addon imo
Client or Server sided?

I once made an addon that overwrote building so that whenever you planted a brick, an explosive duck would shoot out of your brick placer.

The explosion perma-killed bricks too, so there's that...

I modelled and animated a trophy for my basketball tournaments, but for some reason it shot straight forward then back into the players hands like a horizontal yoyo whenever you took it out of your inventory. Funny stuff

I modelled and animated a trophy for my basketball tournaments, but for some reason it shot straight forward then back into the players hands like a horizontal yoyo whenever you took it out of your inventory. Funny stuff
make it a yoyo model and then release it

Either Mr Wiggles or the Rape Mod