How old were you when you joined Blockland?

Author Topic: How old were you when you joined Blockland?  (Read 14492 times)

like eight or nine, but i took a break and didn't rejoin until i was about 14

I got a key on June 21st, 2010 (I have a memo to remind me); when I was 11. That's when I bought a copy to leave the demo lands (I have no remembrance of when I joined in the demo stages)

Now I'm 17 years old; a great 6 year run.

I was like somewhere around 10-12. However I played the demo beforehand. I'm 15, getting to 16 now.

10-12yrs, Im 20 now.

I feel old ;_;

Most people that joined back then that were adults have gone and done something more important with their lives, hence why most people posting here joined when they were under 18.

What am I doing here now again?

12 years maybe? Now almost 17

My oldest memory of this game was playing the demo at a friend's house in grade 6, so ~11-12 years old. 20 y/o now.
Pretty sure I used to just ride down the slopes a lot before I bought the full version.

Not joking, I bought 5167 in 2008, I was born 2003. I played the game on my t40? (ThinkPad, back when IBM ran it). Blockland's been, actually, my only teacher of how to act in real life, so, yay.
You have to have the oldest key for around your age range.

Probably 12 or 11

Played the demo when I was 10 or 9 idk

Now I'm 15 years old.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 10:25:44 AM by Silboy20 »

I got my first Blockland account when I was 8, lost interest in the game 2 years later.

Then I bought another one, registered here and I lost interest in the game in 1 year this time.

i was 12 or 13 i think

i'm 18 now