I have 60 dollars to spend on steam

Author Topic: I have 60 dollars to spend on steam  (Read 1288 times)

I've been looking for an open world shooter type game, kind of like Homefront: Revolution or The Division, but they both have awful reviews.  Any other suggestions?

can you get me a few games in exchange for a stuff ton of emotes

can you get me a few games in exchange for a stuff ton of emotes
the forget is an emote
gtav
minecraft
i have these already

also i guess to help narrow down my search, less of a gta style game, like a dystopian setting i guess.

fallout 4
ive thought about it but ive heard the story isnt as player influenced as it was in new vegas and im kindof not intersted

also i guess to help narrow down my search, less of a gta style game, like a dystopian setting i guess.
ive thought about it but ive heard the story isnt as player influenced as it was in new vegas and im kindof not intersted
uhh you could go for DayZ, if your computer can handle it.

go review a game that is below or equal to how much money you currently have

i'd honestly suggest something open worldish like arma 3 or uhhh no man's sky because i'm personally into the genre and always will be

we happy few is ok too

the forget is an emotei have these already

basicly, an emote is a thingy you have in your steam message emote thing (next to the SEND button) or on general comments. they also sell on the steam market.

pls gib 7 dollars for a game I want bb

If you don't already have it, I highly recommend Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. It's very open world, even during most missions, and it's actually forty dollars right now. There are some multiplayer modes in it too.

If you don't already have it, I highly recommend Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. It's very open world, even during most missions, and it's actually forty dollars right now. There are some multiplayer modes in it too.
im gonna buy this and firewatch.  Thanks.