Author Topic: NintenBoy: "You're salty even though I'm the one talking in all caps!"  (Read 4089 times)

i sure hope this imgur album thing works
it doesn't, have a link
http://imgur.com/a/acvmU
tl;dr: ninten starts talking about his vore video and then gets offended by a something i saw on seventh sanctum, i tell him that he should stop, then he starts calling me salty and typing in all caps... i really hope i didn't screw up on this .-.

oh god it's in wrong order or something.

gonna have to number them, hope to god it works.

/nosupport
should've just ignored him

/nosupport
should've just ignored him
we were the only two people on, i was bored as frick. what am i supposed to do? nothing? jeez...

i sure hope this imgur album thing works
it doesn't, have a link
http://imgur.com/a/acvmU
tl;dr: ninten starts talking about his vore video and then gets offended by a something i saw on seventh sanctum, i tell him that he should stop, then he starts calling me salty and typing in all caps... i really hope i didn't screw up on this .-.

Okay, one. I was making FUN OF IT by putting it in my game, not making a video about it, you idiot. Second of all, No, I wasn't offended, I was angry that you shoved off my chats by talking about seventh sanctum. Three, you wouldn't stop talking about it EVEN THOUGH I THOUGHT WE WORKED IT OUT.

/nosupport

Okay, one. I was making FUN OF IT by putting it in my game, not making a video about it, you idiot. Second of all, No, I wasn't offended, I was angry that you shoved off my chats by talking about seventh sanctum. Three, you wouldn't stop talking about it EVEN THOUGH I THOUGHT WE WORKED IT OUT.

/nosupport
you just
nosupported
a drama on yourself
you realize how dumb that is ninten?
you just...
were we expecting you to support a drama on yourself?

you just
nosupported
a drama on yourself
you just...
lol sorry didn't mean to type that I forgot this was a drama on me

you're both pretty handicapped

well i mean you kinda interrupted him

you just
nosupported
a drama on yourself
you just...
what the forget