Author Topic: at how many frames per second does the universe work  (Read 4525 times)

so how many fps does the universe work at
we cant see past 100 fps right
so does that mean the universe only works at 100 fps or am i insane

reality can't be measured in frames

also what the forget does "see past" mean do you think you can see through a monitor if it's going 99 frames or less or when it hits 101 everything goes black
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 05:24:39 AM by Daswiruch »

Are you daft
There are poeple who can see the difference between 120 and 144FPS

Also
reality can't be measured in frames

Reality really has infinite frames, honestly. A slow-mo camera captures so many frames in one second, and it will just get more and more frames per second on those cameras

probably more than 15
maybe 10 on the weekends

depends on the current computing load

Could we assume that the 'tick rate' of the universe is equal to the time it takes light to travel one planck length?

I'll wager 18550000000000000000000000000 000000000000000hz
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 06:05:53 AM by Rally »

70 on a good day, you know how unreliable comcast is though

also what the forget does "see past" mean do you think you can see through a monitor if it's going 99 frames or less or when it hits 101 everything goes black
i obviously meant see past as in unable to notice the difference pastttt

I think that, on average, the average human can detect change in FPS up to 150fps. I think 240fps is considered the limit. I don't want to make any official statements because I know people get mad as forget about this stuff for no reason at all.

so how many fps does the universe work at
so does that mean the universe only works at 100 fps or am i insane

that's not how spacetime works at all

Could we assume that the 'tick rate' of the universe is equal to the time it takes light to travel one planck length?
probably not