Author Topic: my family is raising babby squirrels  (Read 1217 times)

all of them (yes we'll switch that blanket out)

a girl

a boy

another boy

before you post; a quick Q and A
Q : do you know what you're doing?
A : yes my family has done the research and they are healthy so far, although abit weak as of now

Q : where did you find them?
A : our neighbor cut down a large tree and their nest was there. they wanted to throw them away so we took them, honestly it's a miracle that they are even alive.

Q : did you do the thing?
A : yes, we put them outside and waited  for their mother to come. however, a neighbor told us once they did that and some buzzards ate them. we're not letting that happen ok

Q : how are  they?
A : they are swell. you're supposed to stimulate them to piss / stuff, but they stuff all on their own for some reason.
also, they are somewhat in need of feeding, which we're doing.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 06:36:03 AM by }]Crazy[{ »

photos are courtesy of the potato camera
get one now only $5.99

make them attack your enemies

lil rodents are mad good homies

The wild chipmunks on my property come up when I gobble (they're used to me gobbling, any consistent noise works) and they eat peanuts outta my hand tho brother

make them attack your enemies
they are too weak for now

also for future notice, if anyone tells me to send them to the wild, i really shouldn't.
1 : they are too weak for now as i said
2 : once they aren't so weak they wouldn't be fit for the wild
3 : also they will be too attached to us

ps . i love them
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 09:08:23 AM by }]Crazy[{ »

They will chew straight through your wires, trust me.

Also usually what happens with wild animals is once you start touching them and getting oils from your skin and hands all over them their parents won't recognize or care about them.

Take good care of them man, wild animals are fun to have but tough to maintain at times.

actually they're being sent to some weird animal torture shelter place
you cant take them
thems my boys

Train them and unleash them upon your town.

Also usually what happens with wild animals is once you start touching them and getting oils from your skin and hands all over them their parents won't recognize or care about them.

This is actually a myth