Author Topic: Beta Player Replacement  (Read 1301 times)

I need help i changed the blockland default player to the beta player and it was fine when i was on my server but when i went on any other server i would look glitched with all the nodes unhidden when i want them normal on other servers
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 04:48:53 AM by The Mini MiniDawsify »

Supposing I understood what you said...

What you should have done is bind the beta player model to an addon that needs to be enabled on the server.
What you did what either directly replace default files or make the addon into a client addon.

Also, Don't Capitalize Every Word You Type If It's Not A Title. Even If You Put In Extra Effort By Doing So, It Does Not Make You Look Smarter, It Is Incorrect Grammatically And It Also Increases Difficulty Of Reading And Understanding What You Are Trying To Say.

Simplified version:

Also, don't capitalize every word you type if it's not a title. Even if you put in extra effort by doing so, it does not make you look smarter, it is incorrect grammatically and it also increases difficulty of reading and understanding what you are trying to say.

Supposing I understood what you said...

What you should have done is bind the beta player model to an addon that needs to be enabled on the server.
What you did what either directly replace default files or make the addon into a client addon.

I wont mind if there is a way to hide the nodes and fix the skin because i want to be the only one to see it

I wont mind if there is a way to hide the nodes and fix the skin because i want to be the only one to see it

You need up make sure that the meshes are defined in the same order between the original m.dts and yours

That looks a lot like samurai armor.

You need up make sure that the meshes are defined in the same order between the original m.dts and yours
i dont know how to model or anything i just replaced the model with the ones on the beta playertype and renamed it

he went to the blockland base folders and replaced the player model with the beta player model

so now say Standard Player or No-Jet Player are all now beta player models