Author Topic: stuffposting  (Read 2349 times)

I now realize it will be a hude drama starter in the whole BLF/Drama board scene. I've seen eboyblue from O.T start doing this,  for instance.
Besides me, seen any stuffposters to murder in this thread?

what a terrible idea

Could I change this idea up so it works here in the Drama board? By the way, this post was just a test to see thread features if you posted on the Drama board, such as thread locking and modifying. Wasn't really supposed to be anything.

i'm fairly sure p4ris is an alternate universe me

OT: yeah i sperged out. nothing to write home about, it's over and done with. don't rub it in

i'm fairly sure p4ris is an alternate universe me

OT: yeah i sperged out. nothing to write home about, it's over and done with. don't rub it in
ok lol, btw i have nothing against you, and this thread was just for testing, wasn't meant to be anything big ;D

what are you trying to do here
is this an attempted apology or what because if it is then i'd bet my life that it's insincere

what are you trying to do here
is this an attempted apology or what because if it is then i'd bet my life that it's insincere

i already apologized on an older page on the p4ris thread, and then i implicitly apologized slightly. the implicit kind-of-apology is on the newer pages.
also, this thread was a test. was not meant to be anything big. i didn't even mean to get multiple replies.

also, this thread was a test. was not meant to be anything big. i didn't even mean to get multiple replies.
could you stop posting, you don't even know how a forum works

yeah, this. take a loving break or something, because you clearly don't know how this forum (or any forum for that matter) works.

Are you trying to get yourself banned?

ignore them keep posting nonsense