Author Topic: My shorts were unzipped today in school.  (Read 2355 times)

The shorts I were wearing, the zipper goes down a few times. I don't know why, though. However, for about 5 hours today in school, I've been walking around the halls with my books going to my classes and it turns out my zipper was unzipped like wtf. No one said anything about it, even at lunch. Heck, I was wondering why people were looking "down" there anyways. What do guys?

might as well never go to school again at this point, you messed up pretty badly

There's no way you're going to make this up

you might as well drink bleach

Keep it down and whip your richard on anyone who moves to assert dominance, obviously.

One of my pairs of shorts has a zipper that goes down randomly
Not generally a huge deal, but if I remember which they are I might stop wearing them.

My zipper is unzipped almost all the time because when I go to slip I unzip it but when I put it back on on the murning I only do the button and call it a day
And usualy zip it back when I actually notice it

not really that big of a deal, honestly

everyone knows u must flee the country

My own pants related problem was that my shorts were jabbing into my intestines and closing them up which resulted in a lot of sharp stomach pain the whole day.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 02:49:41 PM by Willymcmilly »

I'm telling your pastor about this, you satanist.

I'm telling your pastor about this, you satanist.

I've been exposed, oh no.

i do this pretty much every 2 days out of the week. it isn't really embarrassing to me.