Author Topic: Kong123's Deathcube - [Intense and Exciting Gamemodes!]  (Read 5633 times)

New and Improved

Hello, Welcome to Kong123's Deathcube
Welcome to deathcube, an exciting gamemode that features a variety of mini games to provide you hours of entertainment. Dodging bullets coming from each direction, running through explosions on a tight bridge, racing to weapons before your opponents can retrieve them and kill you, each mini game in deathcube will provide you with plenty of action and enjoyment. Winners of each game get the privilege to choose the next mini game and operate the next round along with it's difficulty. A spectator room, arcade, and shop (trails, hats, powerups, and a leaderboard are soon to be added to the shop which you can spend points on) will promise entertainment to those who aren't in the round!

Mini Games
Three exciting mini games currently are on the server. Survival, Bridge, and Deathmatch. Information of the mini games are displayed here.

Survival
Survival is a gamemode which includes players trying to survive through deadly simulations and be the last man standing. Simulations include obstacles such as rain of arrows, flying bullets, projectile rockets, platforms falling beneath you and more!

Bridge
Bridge is a minigame where players try to outrun rockets while dodging explosions and projectiles. Bridge brings the action of being blocked from running by other players, watching your path being exploded, and seeing projectiles whizzle past your head. Will you be able to make it to the end before its too late?

Deathmatch
Deathmatch is a gamemode where the operator chooses a random weapon for the players to compete with. The chosen weapon will fall from above and players have to race to the closest weapon before other competitors reach it. This intense mini game will provide you tons of thrill and action.

Server Staff
Host - Kong123 BLID 30966
Co-Host - Visolator BLID 48980
Super Admin - Xenos109 BLID 3766
Super Admin - Ravencroft BLID 2229
Super Admin - Danny Boy BLID 3166
Super Admin - Luneth BLID 11167
Admin - Deneb BLID 36522
Admin - Monoblaster4 BLID 46426
Admin - Whirlwind BLID 8429
Admin - Dark x-rane BLID 12307
Admin - Jakob BLID 14941
Admin - Dannu BLID 17003
Admin - Jeetlor BLID 24924
Admin - iPizza BLID 34384
Admin - Dr.Diep BLID 47861
Admin - just:center BLID 51892

Donate

--------Coming Soon--------

Special Thanks To.........
Kong123 - Eventing and managing the server
Visolator - Coding the deathcube gamemode
Xenos109 - Hosting the server
Deneb - Creator of the map
Monoblaster4 - Helped with DM, eventing lounge games
DragonoidSlayer - Made the deathcube sign

This server is hosted and brought to you by XenServers

« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 09:45:51 AM by #Jeetlor »

I remember this back in 2013.  I hope it's still just as fun three years later.

I always liked the horse race minigame. What happened to it?

My first server i ever played was called deathcube

Ayyyy, cool can't wait to play it!
(Also where's my credit for that 'DEATHCUBE' sign. I realize its not a great addition, but it's still something..)

I always liked the horse race minigame. What happened to it?
It didn't really work well

Depends on how you make it.
I mean, I think if we remade it we could get it to work.