I'm being torn apart. What do?

Author Topic: I'm being torn apart. What do?  (Read 458 times)

So my classmates came back from the senior trip to Bariloche and one of my friends told me that he forgeted one of my classmate's girlfriend. Now my friend has a girlfriend and his girlfriend is also my friend.

I don't know what to do. I can keep secrets and I never tell anyone anything but this is tearing me apart.

stuff.  I would just either come clean and tell him what happened if it is tearing you apart so much.

Tell the girl

I have a simple policy. Don't forget with cheaters. Don't hide their secrets and don't play into it. You become scummy yourself when you take part in that stuff. Tell the girl, you're young enough to where it doesn't really matter. plus the relationship won't last with someone who cheats

Cheaters don't deserve to get away with cheating.

Kill them both and recruit the cuck for the beta uprising

Confirm that it actually happened. I can't really understand wtf the OP is saying, but if the "rumor" didn't come from any parties actually involved, there's a chance it's just some story cooked up by somebody trying to sabotage the relationship. If you can get either one of them to admit to it, stick em for that stuff, because cheaters are garbage.

Plus you can sleep with her after they break up

i mean i know she's human and doesn't go woof woof but maybe loving another bipedal creature could be healthy for you

Kill them both and recruit the cuck for the beta uprising

Confirm that it actually happened. I can't really understand wtf the OP is saying, but if the "rumor" didn't come from any parties actually involved, there's a chance it's just some story cooked up by somebody trying to sabotage the relationship. If you can get either one of them to admit to it, stick em for that stuff, because cheaters are garbage.
Erm, P1 has P2 as his girlfriend and P3 has P4 as his girlfriend.
P1 told me that he forgeted P4.

Who would want to sabotage their own relationship that way?

tell p2 and make p2 tell p3

Also he's bragging that after loving her, she made out with him while P3 her now-ex boyfriend was with them. According to him, P3 wished he was dead and whatnot. I told him "What if he tells your girlfriend?"

And his answer was "nah bro chill. Nothing's going to happen". I'm currently at 17% battery so I'll upload censored images later when I get home.

her name is not lisa is it?

No, neither is Lisa.

forget it, I'm going to wait and see what happens.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 11:52:21 AM by Pastrey Crust »