Author Topic: Battlefield 1 - Music Megathread  (Read 2315 times)

End of Round

Uses: play this when a round is about to end in your minigame.

Length: ~26 seconds

Want to listen to this song? Click this LINK **HEADPHONE WARNING AT HIGH VOLUME**

Download the End of Round theme.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Theme

Uses: play this whenever you feel like it, whether it's beginning a round, ending a round, or just getting that awesome kill.

Length: ~16.5 seconds

Want to listen to this song? Click this LINK

Download the Main Theme.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Menu Music 1

Uses: play this when you have that glorious moment or when it's something awesome.

Length: ~33 Seconds

Want to listen to this song? Click this LINK **HEADPHONE WARNING AT HIGH VOLUME**

Download the Menu Theme 1.

Round End Screen

Uses: play this when the round ends. Works best if Slayer is installed.

Length: ~23.4 seconds

Want to listen to this song? Click this LINK

Download the Round End Screen theme.

Megathread Changelog

NOTHING IS HERE. Don't worry, another theme is coming in soon (should be arriving later this week)!

If there are any concerns, please let me know as soon as possible.

SOME REMINDERS

I will not REPEAT this, but the listening option does not represent FINAL quality! There's a difference in quality when changing sound types!

(~) This symbol right here means APPROXIMATELY. It's not a fancy symbol, it's telling you what the EXACT song length is.

- all content in this thread belongs to DICE LA and EA.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 09:13:52 PM by JBlitz404 »

Thread overhaul.

Changed title of thread. Will now release music for Battlefield 1 before and after its release.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 04:27:48 PM by JBlitz404 »

Please don't ban me. After a long ways gone from this thread, I will continue adding themes, please stay tuned.

Thanks bud
now to find out how to play music at the end of a minigame

Thanks bud
now to find out how to play music at the end of a minigame

You're gonna need an add-on first. I recommend starting with this add-on.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=289917.0