Both topics are locked discussion topic I guess [Incident 18]

Author Topic: Both topics are locked discussion topic I guess [Incident 18]  (Read 16801 times)

This was why the night discussion topic was locked in the first place

Seriously stop, y'all ain't funny.

Pull the trigger already you loving pusillanimous individual

The gun was so powerful it make fire come out of the ceiling

It's like talking to bunch of brick walls,
But instead of walls they're just piles of rubble.

The gun was so powerful it make fire come out of the ceiling
Are you secretly supporting him?!

It's like talking to bunch of brick walls,
But instead of wall they're just piles of rubble.

they'll be piles of rubble when im done with them......

okay can we all just drop all of this stuff.
time to be serious for a second.
first of all, if you don't like my zit or my fursona, just live with it, you don't have to stand your ground by making it known, i'm not a loving grizzly bear. same goes with insert name here, you don't have to loving degrade the poor kid with all of this stuff.
second of all, stop with all this loving drama, if you don't like these threads, the answer is simple: don't loving click them.
this is pretty much flaming at this point and you all need to loving cut it out because i've had it with all of this.

okay can we all just drop all of this stuff.
time to be serious for a second.
first of all, if you don't like my zit or my fursona, just live with it, you don't have to stand your ground by making it known, i'm not a loving grizzly bear. same goes with insert name here, you don't have to loving degrade the poor kid with all of this stuff.
second of all, stop with all this loving drama, if you don't like these threads, the answer is simple: don't loving click them.
this is pretty much flaming at this point and you all need to loving cut it out because i've had it with all of this.

tell these people to live with your zit you loving monster

loving STOP

i still don't get why bedpost like went all out on me
was it because i told him to lock the 10th knock-off discussion topic that's been made cus yeah you'd understand why i'd want that to stop happening

On a completely unrelated note, my mouth is dry.

RIP Insert Name Here

I'd be lying if I said it didn't give me a chuckle

One more drama stuff and Parrot Grass is really going to seek help from his evil brother.