Both topics are locked discussion topic I guess [Incident 18]

Author Topic: Both topics are locked discussion topic I guess [Incident 18]  (Read 16799 times)

i paid $4k for a picture of foxscotch giving head to willymcnilly and i expect to see results
Your first mistake was expecting her to draw research lol.

i'm getting more than half the stuff thrown at me
i envy you

What was that thing you said about "If you don't like the thread don't click on it"

Okay guys seriously loving stop. At first I thought the stuffposting on the night topic was bad, hoo boy that stuff is like nothing compared to this.

No one thinks you guys are funny aside from your butt-buddies who think acting like 12 year olds on the internet and spamming topics with unfunny memes and attacking other users is funny. We get it, you like to act like idiots.

Stop loving spamming up this topic already with these cancerous memes already, it's making you guys look very loving immature and childish.

half of these insults are possible in Oh...Sir, i'm sure of it
what did he mean by this?

Okay guys seriously loving stop. At first I thought the stuffposting on the night topic was bad, hoo boy that stuff is like nothing compared to this.

No one thinks you guys are funny aside from your butt-buddies who think acting like 12 year olds on the internet and spamming topics with unfunny memes and attacking other users is funny. We get it, you like to act like idiots.

Stop loving spamming up this topic already with these cancerous memes already, it's making you guys look very loving immature and childish.
this but more in-depth
what did he mean by this?
google it

I just realized baddy hasn't been on for like, three days.

I just realized baddy hasn't been on for like, three days.
We're doomed ;(

pepper check the pm
acorn says he doesnt have any new pms, try resending it

[img ]https://my.mixtape.moe/tnzgof.png[/img]
oh no y-you really got me!!!