Have you ever done or seen anything embarrassing at a school sports game?

Author Topic: Have you ever done or seen anything embarrassing at a school sports game?  (Read 1380 times)

I just went to my first school football game ever by myself. Wow, there were TONS of 14 year olds there. Just watching the game and halfway through, I was already bored and annoyed. I got pretty hungry since I didn't eat anything since noon and it was night. During halftime, I went down to the food court and bought some nachos and some Gatorade for about $5. I started to eat at one of the tables when they told a specific group to go back to the bleachers. I thought they were talking about me as well, so I just went back to the bleachers even though I didn't want to. Went up and sat in the corner avoiding the 14 year olds, munching on some nachos that were surprisingly pretty good for $3.

Little did I realize, I was demolishing some nachos behind some teen couple. I was tearing those nachos apart like they owed me money. I chugged that Gatorade down like a madman. I could literally see the romantic mood fall down. I mean, seriously. Why would you bring your girlfriend to some high school football game? Like wow, we had a park and everything in my town, and the couple chose to attend some football game full of a bunch wailing 14 year olds experiencing their first school game. Not only that, but there were like 14 year olds going under the bleachers and making out, so it made not only my experience worse, but all of the adults and juniors/seniors even WORSE. It wasn't long until they got up and left. I just found it so hilarious. It may not seem embarrassing, but the overall atmosphere was pretty embarrassing.

Anyways, I just want you guys to share your moments at your school's sports games.

one time i was watching a game between 3rd and 4th graders vs 6th graders
the 6th grade team and cheerleaders didnt even have uniforms
the 3rd and 4th team had uniforms and proper equipment for everyone

the 6th grade team was annihilated

I play rugby and as my friend was about to score a try (you usually dive with the ball onto the tri line) he pulled down his shorts and boxers all the way before doing so. It was funny but embarrassing and our coach was pissed.

when i played jv football my freshman year this one game i forgot i was on the play to receive a kickoff so i loving sprinted my ass off to get where i was supposed to at the last second

One guy at my school went to some big deal game somewhere with a few people from our school as a mini class trip thing for NHS and at one point, they were calling a bunch of people up to the field for an award ceremony type thing and he just went up and sat down in one of the chairs they had out there. They had counted out the number of chairs to match the number of people, so they had to get an extra chair out there as a consequence. The teacher that chaperoned the trip was kinda pissed but everyone else from our school was just pissing themselves. Nobody called him out on it, so he just stayed there until everybody went back up.

I brought my girlfriend to all highschool football games
Because that's why you do when you're dating. Clearly you've never had a relationship lol

I airballed a few free throws in my varsity days. Nothing is more embarrassing than that.

I airballed a few free throws in my varsity days. Nothing is more embarrassing than that.
Getting beat by a women in basketball would top it

one time my principal dunked on our varsity basketball team

Getting beat by a women in basketball would top it
Does Brittney Griner count as a woman?

Does Brittney Griner count as a woman?
I sat next to her on a flight to oregon once and got her to sign some stuff

she's really nice and had a super seeet longboard

I sat next to her on a flight to oregon once and got her to sign some stuff

she's really nice and had a super seeet longboard
That's sick! She must've looked gigantic. I think she's almost 7ft

our varsity football team has been on a massive no point losing streak for awhile, so that's pretty embarrassing

I brought my girlfriend to all highschool football games
Because that's why you do when you're dating. Clearly you've never had a relationship lol
The truth hurts, huh.

The truth hurts, huh.
What?

That's sick! She must've looked gigantic. I think she's almost 7ft
Yeah dude she looked super awkward in the seat on the plane