Kreon's Community RP Mirror

Poll

If you had a build there, do you want to resume working on it?

Yes, I had a build there and want to see it again.
11 (32.4%)
I had a build there but don't care anymore.
10 (29.4%)
I didn't play community rp before
13 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Kreon's Community RP Mirror  (Read 4278 times)

I mirror'd his server with add-ons / build up the the point just before when it shut down.

There're dozens of detailed builds I can tell people put a lot of time and effort into.
Is there interest in resuming community rp?

I have the mirror online now, if only for a while, to gauge people's reaction.
Ban list is cleared and there's no cloud mods/admins. 

Added a few good admins, such as Sylvanor, IkeTheGeneric, Ipquarax, SeventhSandwich, Bolster, etc.

Yes please do, I wish to carry on being a pilot. And how did you get the save?

Hopefully you don't make a paywall and other scummy stuff with it, that'll just ruin it

If you're keeping it true to the same, then good on you c:

Hopefully you don't make a paywall and other scummy stuff with it, that'll just ruin it

If you're keeping it true to the same, then good on you c:
it's not monetized

didn't you grief through bot exploits and then attempt to crash this server with event spam? and then try to avoid the ban by joining with multiple alts? and then blacklist everyone who was there to witness it? what made you have a change of heart? because im not gonna lie that's pretty weird...

i mean i like the fact that you are mirroring it, but are we just going to ignore that event, or
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 08:20:20 PM by Poliwhirl »

didn't you grief through bot exploits and then attempt to crash this server with event spam? and then try to avoid the ban by joining with multiple alts? and then blacklist everyone who was there to witness it? what made you have a change of heart? because im not gonna lie that's pretty weird...

i mean i like the fact that you are mirroring it, but are we just going to ignore that event, or

No, I had a single bot that died every few seconds and gave me items through VCE onDeath.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 09:18:43 PM by Tezuni 2.0 »

No, I had a single bot that died every few seconds and gave me items through VCE onDeath.
alright, i'm sure you can see why that would be perceived differently by kreon's admins, though. don't forget you were spawning bots to go on a massive killing spree, though. that was also a factor of your ban.
But, you just got banned for mass RDMing right before you posted here. 
I noticed you forget to mention it in your post.
i made the post before that happened, but if you had actually let me explain before banning me based on the word of a single person, you would have known that i killed him in self defense, because he attacked me again after killing me once. he literally lied and said i helped rdm, and i was instantly banned before i could explain.

don't forget you were spawning bots to go on a massive killing spree, though.
Absolutely not. 
It was a single bot in a cage, completely out of ghosting range from the main map.

Absolutely not. 
It was a single bot in a cage, completely out of ghosting range from the main map.
not sure why you feel the need to lie, but everyone vividly remembers you and another guy spawning bears in the streets to kill people so that the kills weren't attributed to you.

strange you forgot to mention that.

not sure why you feel the need to lie, but everyone vividly remembers you and another guy spawning bears in the streets to kill people so that the kills weren't attributed to you.

strange you forgot to mention that.
That actually wasn't me, was there though. 
I'm not talking to you any further since you seem hellbent of stirring up rumors completely irrelevant to the mirrored server.

That actually wasn't me, was there though. 
I'm not talking to you any further since you seem hellbent of stirring up rumors completely irrelevant to the mirrored server.
the fact that you created a remote system that rapidly registered bot-related events, and happened to stick very close-by to someone doing these things, and then attempted to sneak back in with an alt, was just very strange, especially without clarification.

i mean i'm sure you can see why i would be a little confused by this at first, right?

you cleared it up now so i mean im fine with it lol. it just looked like a weird petty revenge type of thing.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 09:17:05 PM by Poliwhirl »

did you ask him if he had any plans on rehosting it first though? i doubt he quit the game, he usually hosts it for a couple weeks at a time.
not saying you have to but it'd be cool