Author Topic: It's 3:30am and they shanked my tires AMA  (Read 1402 times)

So I came back from eating dinner at a restaurant with visitors. Two tires shanked. I sent them home on a cab and waited for the tow truck. The tow came, I got to the pneumatics shop at about 2:00am and turns out, they tried to rob them and shanked them because they couldn't. The starfishs also broke one of the tire's nuts so we can't get one of them off. FML. I also have to be at a place far from the city by 1pm so I'm not going to get any sleep that is if the truck gets fixed.

Id assume any autoshop could get a busted lug nut off. Pretty richard thing to do really. Should have seen if there was video footage of them at the restaurant. I just put new tires on my explorer xlt like 2 days ago. Cost me $750. I would be furious if someone tried to jack them. Hope everything works out.

Kthing is, it's 3:30AM and the shops I know that can fix the tire without removing it are closed and I need the truck. This guy works with cabs, not trucks. The second tire was fixed and put back on. A simple patch of rubber on the wound fixed it. It wasn't a deep cut, thank god.

And since BA is such a busy city, I parked a block away in a residential area. There were no cameras and there was movement so I thought it was a good place to park in.

what kind of truck do you drive? just interested
on topic: that sucks, hate people who try to do stuff like this

A chevy S10 with double cabin. 2.7 diesel. Gearbox of 6

4am and it still won't pry off.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 02:01:17 AM by Pastrey Crust »

Did you bust the nut? (Sry) I wonder if a dremel would work to take it off

maybe this should be your final straw for leaving (?)argentina and immigrating to glorious america

If this happened in glorious america, I'd probably have bullet holes to fix too.

Psh ive only had to patch 2 bullet holes this year.

Jesus wash your car once in a while

It's a truck used for truck things. Not an object to display how small my snake is.

A clean truck is no truck.

A CLEAN TRUCK IS A DISPLAY OF SMALL rooster! I SHALL WASH IT ONLY WHEN GOING TO THE MECHANIC!!

isn't not cleaning your truck to say you don't have a small rooster pretty much saying you do have a small rooster, because you brought it up in the first place?