Author Topic: Terrible admins  (Read 3618 times)

I agree cwoodkiter, These starfishs are too lazy to go to the server because they dont wanna be proven wrong
just get a picture and bam we're proven wrong

just noting that both of these players are from roblox.
[
How the forget do you know that

I agree cwoodkiter, These starfishs are too lazy to go to the server because they dont wanna be proven wrong
Even since this debacle started, I always wondered this:
Is it really so hard to just take a picture of your ban message and post it?
Its not like were asking you to kill yourself or anything, its just a god damn picture

well i mean you guys can't even get a single picture like the ban message when you try to connect i don't think you have much room to call us lazy
Wow you guys are too loving lazy to read. THE SERVER WASN'T loving UP WHEN I MADE THIS loving FORM POST.

then how do we get a picture einstein

I loving KNOW RIGHT? LIKE GOD DAMMIT. We cant post a loving picture because MAYBE PRT SC IS BEING A richard RIGHT NOW

Wow you guys are too loving lazy to read. THE SERVER WASN'T loving UP WHEN I MADE THIS loving FORM POSTS.
I dont think this place is for you and your friend, go back to roblox and cry there

I loving KNOW RIGHT? LIKE GOD DAMMIT. We cant post a loving picture because MAYBE PRT SC IS BEING A richard RIGHT NOW
IKR

Ever hear of the Snipping tool if youre using Windows?
Thats what I use

I dont think this place is for you and your friend, go back to roblox and cry there

First of all, how are we from roblox. Any loving proof?

The reason I started playing is because Roblox is too cancerous. Roblox never gets good updates, and all they ever loving want is MONEY. I might even quit roblox. Wow just stop being a loving handicap please.

because the way you act.

There you go

Yeah, I use to play roblox too, years ago. But I quit for the same reason, AND NOW i have blockland. The best loving game ever, the only bad part IS THE loving FORUMS WHERE EVERYONE IS A MOTHERloving SON OF A BITCH! THAT MAKES ME WANNA THROW MY loving COMPUTER ON THE FLOOOR!!!!!!!!!!!