Author Topic: Terrible admins  (Read 3570 times)

There is this very stuffty server on blockland that is called Spy's hug custom. I don't have video proof because the damn server is not up, but if you see this terrible server EVER, try to join it. You will ALWAYS get permabanned within 30 seconds. No matter what. I also posted on the origional form that this is in fact TRUE. If you still need proof: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=302363.msg9230059#msg9230059 (my post is at top of the visible part of the page). So the only reason you should EVER join the server is to see how bad it is. Otherwise, this server is to stuffty to join. Heck, i doubt you will even be able to join because these handicapped admins like to permaban everyone for no loving reason.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 05:28:13 PM by cwoodkiter »

This was not needed.
Do not tell us to get the evidence YOU need to have.
Grow up and stop yelling at everything that doesn't go right for you.

ITS TIME TO loving STOP
YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC FRIEND SHOULD LEAVE JUST GO.

If you still need proof: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=302363.msg9230059#msg9230059 (my post is at top of the visible part of the page).
yikes uh
you and enforcer look pretty bad here

This was not needed.
Do not tell us to get the evidence YOU need to have.
Grow up and stop yelling at everything that doesn't go right for you.
This.
seriously, you are obviously aren't even old for this forums or any forums for that matter.

ITS TIME TO loving STOP
YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC FRIEND SHOULD LEAVE JUST GO.
Wow your soooo loving lazy.

well i mean you guys can't even get a single picture like the ban message when you try to connect i don't think you have much room to call us lazy

Wow your soooo loving lazy.
You call us lazy yet youre too lazy to gather evidence for us to prove your ban in this conundrum?
I guess Lazy goes for both of us

just noting that both of these players are from roblox.

I agree cwoodkiter, These starfishs are too lazy to go to the server because they dont wanna be proven wrong

just noting that both of these players are from roblox.
This is relevant, how?

I agree cwoodkiter, These starfishs are too lazy to go to the server because they dont wanna be proven wrong
Burden of proof is always on the person making a claim. If anything, you're only advertising the server by saying that we should join and see it for ourselves.

also, I love your friends posts
Well fine, im done with your bullstuff. All of you should loving die and burn in hell. forget this post, forget this thread. forget the forums, forget blockland, and forget you all.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...