Whats the worst TV show ever

Author Topic: Whats the worst TV show ever  (Read 3837 times)

do i even have to list em

dragon ball z kai

we bare bears

ben 10: omniverse

and many more

if dragonball z kai and we bare bears are on your list of worst tv shows ever you must be living in a universe where those are the only tv shows

Any flash-animated cartoon.

These include:

- TTG
- New PPG (i think)
- Johnny Test
- etc.

oh and also AoT was terrible fight me
do you just mean heavily tweened animation? i can get down with that

if dragonball z kai and we bare bears are on your list of worst tv shows ever you must be living in a universe where those are the only tv shows
z kai is a stuffty remaster of z and we bare bears is honestly just boring. (somewhat)

worst tv show ever?
i'd have to say literally any show on investigation discovery because they are all the same show
or maybe some stuff like here comes honey boo boo or duck dynasty

i also can't get behind stuff like the walking dead and bruce cancer meth or whatever the show was called i forget
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 10:57:44 PM by Daswiruch »

Any new remade cartoon that defiles the original.
ie powerpuff girls
teen titans go

worst western show: allen gregory, worst stuff i've ever seen. luckily cancelled after like 4 episodes

worst japanese show: toradora, also the worst stuff i've ever seen, except it's popular

Anything premiering on network TV this fall. I think they've got like 15 "detective with a special ability" shows on the big four networks now.

Anything premiering on network TV this fall. I think they've got like 15 "detective with a special ability" shows on the big four networks now.
Limitless is pretty good though. Season 2 is promising after the events at the end of last season.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 12:30:07 PM by Ravencroft· »

oh and also AoT was terrible fight me
What do you mean by AoT??????