Author Topic: we're putting my dog down today  (Read 8902 times)

You were talking about this on Discord recently. Sorry to hear you're losing a friend :(

and you should just ignore unova. he's a handicap and 99.99% of people have gone through the same sort of thing with their own pets or grandparents
Ah yes, I remember when I had to convince my mom not to put down both of my grandparents too.

My condolences, sorry to see that poor dog go.

99.99% of people have gone through the same sort of thing with their own pets or grandparents
Yeah, my grandma passed away in June of this year.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 09:50:03 PM by cooolguy32 »

Ah yes, I remember when I had to convince my mom not to put down both of my grandparents too.
you know the inbreeding is real when you only have two grandparents

Recently had to put down my massive Saint Bernard pup, turns out he had a cancerous growth in his leg that ended up spreading into his lungs. If we noticed sooner we could've done something, but in the end he would of had to lose a leg just to stay alive.

You're not alone in the boat OP, my wishes go to you and whoever else is grieving for your beloved friend.

he crossed rainbow bridge

The closest my family has ever been to owning a dog was when we found a stray that found its way near our house, but even then I still feel for ya freek. It's really sucks to lose a member of the family and a friend. I can assure you your family is doing the right thing by ending his suffering now and not letting it go on any longer.

rippers freeks doggo :(

Aw
freek i wish you the best man
its stuffty to have to put him down

your beagle reminds me of my daschund - beagle mix. so cute and i wish you the best of luck boi

sad to see a loving creature like that leave your life

Its always sad to see a friend go, I wish for the best for you and your family fcreek.

Last picture of him alive
I won't be there when he gets put down, I'll be in school