Author Topic: we're putting my dog down today  (Read 9030 times)

you can go straight to troll whenever you need it buddy but i'm not a troll, i just thought this was a troll thread for attention at first
just leave then

you can go straight to troll whenever you need it buddy but i'm not a troll, i just thought this was a troll thread for attention at first
forget off already.

just leave then

Let's say a woman claims she's been raped. You act like she's a liar. It turns out she's been raped. How do you feel?
just leave then
i dont have to leave
forget off already.
nada

i dont have to leave

Nobody can stop me from being a rooster so I might as well continue being a rooster

Nobody can stop me from being a rooster so I might as well continue being a rooster
please stop.

please stop.
HAHA LOL

You know you're wrong in this, saying "go away stop :(" won't fix it.

HAHA LOL

You know you're wrong in this, saying "go away stop :(" won't fix it.
i asked nicely, i hoped that would help some. you dont have to get agressive because i tried to calm down the situation.

Unova stop before it gets worse

OT: It really sucks to lose a dog man, I'm sorry.

i asked nicely, i hoped that would help some. you dont have to get agressive because i tried to calm down the situation.
You're calling me aggressive even though you were the one acting like an insensitive heartless stuff, and when someone pointed you out for saying "I'm not going to leave lol" with a true brown townogy, all you did is post the BS "please stop."

YOU are the one who has to stop.

Anyways let's get back on topic, unova post in the drama if you want to continue and so will I.

please stop.

What's the big deal I didn't know I don't have to leave why do you hate me

I am really sorry for your lost.

hey guys i'd recommend you just disengage unova cause he's clearly trolling and when it's something really repulsive like this, he will probably get banned. your reactions keep him going

man I'm sorry about your dog. I lost mine pretty suddenly a few years ago. she died from organ failure after there was an incident with recalled dog treats we had been giving her for a few weeks. they were poisoned in china and caused something like a few thousand animal deaths i believe?

but you should spend a lot of time with him before he gets put to rest tomorrow. i'm not sure if its better to know in advance or get surprised like i did. either way, it's extremely hard.

and you should just ignore unova. he's a handicap and 99.99% of people have gone through the same sort of thing with their own pets or grandparents
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 09:13:03 PM by McZealot »