unova

Author Topic: unova  (Read 20285 times)

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=302451.0

we dont even have pictures of this dog, how do we know he's not trying to get attention?

i retract my statement, I had my doubts.wtf why would you want to get rid of 2 when you already emotionally break a child with 1
you can go straight to troll whenever you need it buddy but i'm not a troll, i just thought this was a troll thread for attention at first
i dont have to leavenada

might seem silly to make this drama so soon, but there's a clear line between trolling and acting like a loving heartless cigarette
i want him banned

/Support

It's obvious that you were telling the truth, he can't deny that he was just being an starfish.

he freaked the forget out in the brockrand thread too lol

I'd support this if I still said /support

contributes literally nothing, and acts like a stuffhead. what more do you need?
/support

/support. He acted like a heartless insensitive stuff and when confronted, he pulls the "I don't have to leave lol no" bullstuff.

we dont even have pictures of this dog, how do we know he's not trying to get attention?

/support

contributes literally nothing
ttttto be fair a bunch of people saying /support in a drama thread is just that

to be fair i did not expect this for a couple of mistakes

/support
I thought he was cool before, but this is heartless.
forget Unova.

to be fair i did not expect this for a couple of mistakes

Boo loving hoo you were an ass and now it's coming back in your face

ttttto be fair a bunch of people saying /support in a drama thread is just that
yeah good point but still, it shows people agree with the OP which can be used later on. not much but what are you gonna do.
a couple of mistakes
what a crock of stuff lmao. you acted like an insensitive cunt and got called out for it.