Author Topic: unova  (Read 20657 times)

to be fair i did not expect this for a couple of mistakes
im tired of seeing your jokey troll mentality in other threads too, so that contributes to this as well

im tired of seeing your jokey troll mentality in other threads too, so that contributes to this as well
please point out your catcalling of me being a troll, please point out all of the things that I have did to troll

please point out your catcalling of me being a troll, please point out all of the things that I have did to troll
catcalling?

to be fair i did not expect this for a couple of mistakes
bruh, that wasn't a mistake you literally said that he was seeking attention by posting a huge loving paragraph about his dog passing away and you treated it like he was trolling.  this isn't a "mistake" this is an example of not thinking and reading before you post.  Even if he was trolling, why would it be ok to post two huge ass memes about a dog dying in the first place?  Dogs are always animals close to someones family and when you make a loving meme about a dog dying, it just makes you look like an starfish.  And on top of that post this stuff:
we dont even have pictures of this dog, how do we know he's not trying to get attention?
like honestly, please just think before you post next time.

you randomly called a cool dude out for trolling, why shouldn't he be able to call out a known dipstuff for trolling

i don't even know if he's really a troll or just a reprehensible starfish. it's not like he's baiting anyone or doing anything anyone could find funny, he's quite literally mocking someone's dying dog.

He reminds me of a stuff I took this morning

why do you go to this guys defense automaticly because I made a mistake of thinking that his thread was bait? it's a dog, I said I was sorry, what do you want more from me? I can't give more.

what do you want more from me? I can't give more.
public execution
I can't give more.
you would be surprised

why do you go to this guys defense automaticly because I made a mistake of thinking that his thread was bait? it's a dog, I said I was sorry, what do you want more from me? I can't give more.
because i'm well respected and king of drama. jokes aside, you're a prestige 10 handicap that should leave because all you've been doing is stirring stuff up and acting like a piece of garbage

why do you go to this guys defense automaticly because I made a mistake of thinking that his thread was bait? it's a dog, I said I was sorry
you made a mistake and you wish you hadn't made it, that's fairly clear but it was still a fairly stuffty "mistake" to make lol
what do you want more from me? I can't give more.
you can always give more if you know what i mean

public executionyou would be surprised
no akio i wont give him a lewinsky or do an CIA execution in the USA
because i'm well respected and king of drama. jokes aside, you're a prestige 10 handicap that should leave because all you've been doing is stirring stuff up and acting like a piece of garbage

im legit getting scared because you cant actually come up with an argument that isnt that and everyone coming to your side uses the exact same one with a few minor attachments
you can always give more if you know what i mean
alright, 50 for one hour

worst pokemon region, worst at context

almost like it goes hand and hand

worst pokemon region
we got someone who is saying X and Y is better than B and W wtf