Author Topic: unova  (Read 20650 times)

is this what you started this drama for? the forum to absoulutly destroy a user's reputation, where the like of RACCOONEER and Betelgeuse are, because I made a mistake by calling your thread bait before I tineyed the image.
I really don't see why this should happen.
Raccoonneer was already well disliked before his drama, and so was Betelgeuse. And the fact that you were being a richard about it in the thread, before and after, just makes it worse.

I would continue, but I get annoyed so much by reading your posts that I'm just gonna stop here, and save myself the sanity.

"accept my answer or you are handicapped"
"no"
"you are handicapped"
That made ZERO sense.

It's not only that you acted like an idiot when you called Freek a troll but then you doubled down on being an starfish when everyone called you out and said you were wrong. Your fake apology means nothing when you still act aggressive and further push it by reverse image searching to really prove Freek wasn't lying.

/support
disrespectful starfish

It's not only that you acted like an idiot when you called Freek a troll but then you doubled down on being an starfish when everyone called you out and said you were wrong. Your fake apology means nothing when you still act aggressive and further push it by reverse image searching to really prove Freek wasn't lying.
the apology was not fake?

the apology was not fake?
yes it was. it wasn't even like apology at all.

dont talk stuff about betelgeuse ever again unova.
im serious if you ever open that mouth again me and my goons will be all over you.

Okay then, here is my sincere apology.

I honestly feel sorry for doing that to you. I largely doubted the thread since threads like it have been troll threads. I did not know, and I thought it would be one of those "feel fake empathy for me" threads. I wanted more pictures of the dog. I later tineyed it and found out that it's the only one out on the internet and has a very low chance of being fake. May you please forgive me?

Okay then, here is my sincere apology.

I honestly feel sorry for doing that to you. I largely doubted the thread since threads like it have been troll threads. I did not know, and I thought it would be one of those "feel fake empathy for me" threads. I wanted more pictures of the dog. I later tineyed it and found out that it's the only one out on the internet and has a very low chance of being fake. May you please forgive me?
that was not an apology, you just restated all of your actions

Quote from: unova's sig
if i had a knife i would probably kill myself after this drama. there is nothing I can do to stop it, its a massive circlejerk. I tried being nice. Tis the way of the BLF.

that was not an apology, you just restated all of your actions
Dear Freek,

First let me say I value you very highly.

I am sorry and I hope that you will forgive me.

I am sorry for making a utterly insensitive remark.

Please know that I just made a big horrible mistake.

I am feeling very guilty about what I did to you.

I really hope that you will accept my sincere apology.

I promise to help you feel to good-happy-peaceful.

Sincerly, Unova.

It's funny how his idea of "trying to be nice" is being extremely disrespectful and cold-hearted. GG.

It's funny how his idea of "trying to be nice" is being extremely disrespectful and cold-hearted. GG.
He has his ban for flaming in his signature displayed like a badge of honor.

He has his ban for flaming in his signature displayed like a badge of honor.
Lmfao