Author Topic: unova  (Read 20669 times)

unova more like super dumbo man extreme
freek is cool dude that wouldn't pull stupid publicity stunts
hes a trustworthy person and hes earned it

am i trust worthy
ive never starfish???

forget you, Freek. I voted for Maxwell in April. This drama points to Unova being a fine specimen.

forget you, Freek. I voted for Maxwell in April. This drama points to Unova being a fine specimen.
actually double posting my brother betelguese got hated on.

your first mistake was trying to call out someone for attention seeking for absolutely no reason. and for some stupid reason you thought posting an outdated meme would lighten the situation. newsflash, it didnt. also there was absolutely no reason to bash freek when everyone put you in your place. does it make you angry that you're wrong that you had to throw a fit just to sprinkle the little self esteem you have left on yourself? heres another newsflash. when a whole group of people are pissed at you, you most likely did something wrong and its entirely your fault. in this case thats absolutely 100% true. im guessing you haven't experienced any sort of loss but when it comes to pets it hits really close to people. especially when you have pets as long as freek did in this situation. absolutely unnecessary of you to try to go truth detective in such a sensitive situation. and the definition of an apology does not mean it has to be sealed with forgiveness. you proved yourself that you weren't truthfully sorry and you're brain is too undeveloped to think rationally. honestly, get out of my forum. you dont belong here.

@freek
i didnt see your topic freek and ill say this here since its locked, but i just want you to know that of course a lot of people including me have been in this situation and its super hard. i mean you practically lost a member of your family and i went through this situation when our family dog, her name was sallie, passed away back in 2011. And I will also say that its definitely a good idea (in my opinion) to get another pet to fill the gap. sallie was was the most absolute perfect dog and i figured no other dog could replace her until two years later we got a new dog and we named her lillie. it took me a while to get used to lillie, but after i did i loved that dog just as much, if not even more i did with sallie. best of luck to you my dude <3

just realized how late i was but my point still stands

because i'm well respected and king of drama. jokes aside, you're a prestige 10 handicap that should leave because all you've been doing is stirring stuff up and acting like a piece of garbage
Hey now, just because he may be new to the forums doesn't mean we should run him off.  I mean, we were all new to the forums/the game at one point.

I've never really understood the "They're new so give them a break" argument.  Just because someone is new to the country doesn't mean they're free to break laws they weren't aware of. 

He won't fix this page stretch bullstuff.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=302511.0
there's really no excuse for him not to, the preview button is right there

Hey now, just because he may be new to the forums doesn't mean we should run him off.  I mean, we were all new to the forums/the game at one point.
when i was new, I was run off within 3 months. i came back more mature and didn't act like a complete stuffhead

/support

Now he's spamming random-ass pictures in NDT

sinnoh was better anyway

I've only had the displeasure of really taking notice of Unova's stupid, handicapped joke posts today. I don't care for whatever history people have with him; the point is that he's a moron right now.

Kick him out.