Author Topic: unova  (Read 20458 times)

this guy and eon are the two reasons why the night thread is a stufffest of garbage posts whenever its unlocked

this guy and eon are the two reasons why the night thread is a stufffest of garbage posts whenever its unlocked
gotta agree with this, the topic isn't entirely serious but come on the erp just isn't interesting or funny in anyway

gotta agree with this, the topic isn't entirely serious but come on the erp just isn't interesting or funny in anyway
to be fair it does sometimes happen eventually anyways
but i do agree a bit

what is erp

this guy is an image spamming autist

to be fair it does sometimes happen eventually anyways
but i do agree a bit
yes, it does happen eventually and the discussion turns uninteresting

the topic itself isn't bad though, if that's why you locked it, I like the night discussion topic

Hey Unova, stop loving spamming stuff in the night thread you autistic forget.

Hey Unova, stop loving spamming stuff in the night thread you autistic forget.
im not being serious in that thread since its not a serious thread and most of what I post a related to what I reply to or the topic at hand

im not being serious in that thread since its not a serious thread and most of what I post a related to what I reply to or the topic at hand
So that automatically makes you spamming at least 5 images a page for 4 pages okay? No it loving doesn't.

nobody finds it or you funny. if you can't interact normally then stop posting

im not being serious in public because society is not serious and most of what i do is related to what people are talking to at hand

nobody finds it or you funny. if you can't interact normally then stop posting

what is it tho
Erotic Roleplay

EX: *pulls out richard and forgets you hard*