Author Topic: More Default Prints  (Read 2777 times)

Originally released on RTB (and as separate files due to RTB itself) and named "Default", potentially confusing people as to which prints are default or extra prints added by me. This problem is now somewhat remedied as all the files are now named MoreDefault. Here I present you the entire pack in one file, and I've touched up a few more things as well. Default style prints made for my L Shaped Bricks are also included here.

With this, all default print bricks now have prints ready for you to use that fit alongside the default prints.

Author: piber20
Nearly every single print in this pack is an edit of the default prints, done with the goal of making most prints work for other print sizes. The creator of the game, Badspot, probably made these. They may have also been free resources, like most of the other files in the game.
Version 2

(forgot to take a picture of the ramps)

Links
Download Full Pack v2

If you cannot access my website for whatever reason, please check the mirrors below:
View on Blockland Nexus
View 1x1 Prints on Blockland Glass
View 1x1f Prints on Blockland Glass
View 1x2f Prints on Blockland Glass
View 2x2f Prints on Blockland Glass
View 2x2fL Prints on Blockland Glass
View 2x2L Prints on Blockland Glass
View 2x2r Prints on Blockland Glass

Feel free to suggest changes and provide your constructive criticism. Don't make it nasty.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 03:14:17 PM by Crispy_ »

Nice! this reminds me of a mod that allows every single print on any brick, so you could have like ModTer prints on 1x1s