Author Topic: Pirate World Remastered (and some other v20 saves)  (Read 3026 times)

Back in v20 there was this save for the kitchen called Pirate World. I thought it was pretty cool but the entire build didn't translate well to v21, the only part that made the transition was the pirate ship. I couldn't stand for that though, so I created a completely new island terrain and placed the build in it. Some changes had to be made for this to work, but I think this is a great build. The island terrain somewhat respects the kitchen map, you can see that tiny waterfall being the little gap between the counter and the oven. Many of the kitchen's secret passageways were translated into caves within the island.

I feel that this is what a little kid would have imagined the build looking like in their mind, had they built it themselves in their kitchen. It's nice.

You can download this too. As a bonus the .zip file contains v20 saves ported over to v21 and tweaked a bit. There's also a Beta City save that contains some stuff from the v20 version lowered down to the ground.

Download Pack

If you cannot access my website for whatever reason, please check the mirrors below:
View on Blockland Nexus

A few notes regarding the pirate world:
- Some bricks are floating. I tried making them not float but it was taking a lot of time trying to find which ones were actually floating.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 03:14:03 PM by Crispy_ »

YES i've been lowkey wanting to be able to play on pirate world again without having to go back to v20
does it still have that event that causes the bridge to collapse?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 09:01:17 PM by gr8dayseth »

Yes

The only stuff i remember that couldn't make the transition well was the ceiling hanging shelf areas. They've been translated into higher elevations of the island (you can see a tiny cave area at the top representing the ceiling light)

Also i forgot to mention - the pirate ship got a few touchups, specifically the lower room area. It has better stairs and a better floor.

so glad that you've been posting all of this cool stuff recently, keep it up pls

Wait what! It has an event for the bridge to make collapse! I never actually knew that and I saw it on a video.

Where do you trigger it?

I may be mistaken. I thought they were referring to the board that falls when you walk on it. I'm unsure if it's still there, as I don't know where or how to trigger it.

The only thing I'd suggest is add more things on the terrain for example trees and other details, other than that I love it

Wait what! It has an event for the bridge to make collapse! I never actually knew that and I saw it on a video.

Where do you trigger it?
I may be mistaken. I thought they were referring to the board that falls when you walk on it. I'm unsure if it's still there, as I don't know where or how to trigger it.
woops yeah i just meant the one board, i'm pretty sure the whole bridge collapsing was just for the video

Where do you trigger it?
i know what video you're talking about, "when a noob doesn't listen", correct?

Make DM_Church
Here ya go
Topic: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=263687.0 (has some more really neat saves)
Link they provided: http://mirror.dataorb.net/files/blockland/saves/DM_Church_Repack.zip

Shouldn't require too much fixing. Just dup it to the ground, very easy with the new duplicator.

i know what video you're talking about, "when a noob doesn't listen", correct?
CORRECT!