I just saw this funny Hillary Clinton ad on TV.

Author Topic: I just saw this funny Hillary Clinton ad on TV.  (Read 6103 times)

Atleast she isent a furry
it would certainly give new meaning to "amurrica"

Hillary could kill this country.
Hillary Clinton will literally create a dystopian future.
Alright Tony, I try my best to respect you (at least sometimes), but what I think would be great is to not just post something that has very little resemblance to the topic. Sure it's Hillary and all, but the thread is about the TV ad you saw, not some random other opinion that you thought up of. It gets a bit annoying, ya know?

Tony, what do you actually stand to gain in voting for Annoying Orange? You're presumably lower-middle class, you probably pay jack stuff in taxes, and you probably don't compete with illegal immigrants for jobs. All of the main reasons to vote against Clinton literally do not apply to you.

I'm not registered, I don't care exactly who wins but I know for a fact Annoying Orange would be a better choice over Hillary.

Tony you should have your own news site

it would certainly give new meaning to "amurrica"
"Elect me as Purr-esident of Nyamerica! x3
*glomps the middle class*
*notices household income disparity* OwO wats this :3c"

This made my teeth hurt

I;m loving

Strongly disagree

This presidential election proves otherwise.

A loving entire college campus needed to start counseling their students because of chalk.

This presidential election proves otherwise.

A loving entire college campus needed to start counseling their students because of chalk.
im gettng the mental image of tony sitting in a dark corner and peeling off his fingernails while conjuring this almost completely incoherent post