Vent your Emotions, or Blogland: The Thread

Author Topic: Vent your Emotions, or Blogland: The Thread  (Read 8313 times)

pictured: some vents, that sadly aren't the focus of this thread

Basically, just post here to let off steam. Post great things that happened to you, or horrible things that happened to you. Post your personal beliefs or views on the world at large. Post anything you need to let out here, and if you can, feel free to discuss those things with others in a civil manner.

Couple rules here to maintain the peace, though. Discussion is intended to be semi-serious, so please leave all those spicey memes of yours at the door. You can give criticism to people- this isn't an asspat-centralized hugbox thread. Just don't heat these discussions up to a handicapped flame war.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 08:18:49 PM by Glass Joe »

Got loving friend-zoned so I'm not happy

At least she's willing to be a "friend with benefits" including the loveual type if the situation ever comes up so that's cool I guess

At least she's willing to be a "friend with benefits" including the loveual type if the situation ever comes up so that's cool I guess

Aren't you 15

my sandwich wasnt as good as usual

Got loving friend-zoned so I'm not happy

the friend zone doesn't exist perma-virgin

im doing GREAT but im tired because work is stressful this week because a customer audit

Should 15 year olds be doing this lol
Ey at least I have a chance unlike u ya frick

one day I'll find someone like me

Ey at least I have a chance unlike u ya frick

Don't you speak to me like that young man