Who is the worst President in the entire world?

Author Topic: Who is the worst President in the entire world?  (Read 1936 times)

if i'm gonna give an honest answer for recent presidents, not "supreme leaders" (Dennis Rodman's Pal's official title), i'm going to go with the President of the Philippines. He is currently sponsoring Flash Mobing sprees going on all over the country. Literally, he legalized and loving encouraged murder if you have even a remote suspicion that someone has at any point in their life used drugs. There's no due process, you just get murdered on the street or in your own home in front of your family and the killer gets away scratch free because it's loving legal. Disgusting.

Sounds like he's the best president of all time...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Buchanan#Legacy

You see James Bushanan is known for not really doing anything and missing opportunities. Whereas Obama will be known for sinking the country in over 10 trillion dollars in debt.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 02:30:17 PM by beachbum111111 »

Sounds like he's the best president of all time...

You see James Bushanan is known for not really doing anything and missing opportunities. Whereas Obama will be known for sinking the country in over 10 trillion dollars in debt.
I thought that was Bush's legacy, or more specifically the effect of the War on Terror.

worst leader of all time was Mao. rn kim or the Asian Mexico

Dennis Rodman's Pal is just handicapped, the phillipines president is definitely the worst

vlad has a loving black belt. no leader can top that

Whereas Obama will be known for sinking the country in over 10 trillion dollars in debt.

Should we tell him, guys?

Ronald Regan

he tried to take my drugs

Should we tell him, guys?
yeah

dude you can get a small frostee from Wendy's for 50c limited time only

Dennis Rodman's Pal is just handicapped, the phillipines president is definitely the worst
>decreased crime dramatically during his time as mayor
>has actual plans for upholding the law
>takes no stuff from corrupt officials and cops
>taking down drug dealers in full force

Seems like you have worst confused with best mate