Author Topic: Mr Queeba's adventure to Disney World 2: Electric Boogaloo [IM BACK HOME FELLAS]  (Read 3397 times)

im at epcot and they just closed it fml
26 minute monorail ride ok

queeba its hot af and packed af don't come here
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 07:32:54 PM by Jshotgun »

go on space mountain and that tower of terror thingy

Waiting at my gate to board the plane, here we go

NOEDIT: We are in flight! Using plane's Wi-Fi to post this.

Just touched down at the airport, here we go for real

Seduce the airport security and buttsecks those TSA morons.

Mr Queeba before you go to anything else go to the MCDONALDS in downtown orlando.

Sorry for lack of updates:
Here's what I did so far:
Day 1: Rent super cool van, go to Disney springs and shop for crap (had to kill time, as we could only check in to the hotel much later), got hotel, set up crap, went shopping at Target and other totally not shady stores.
Day 2: Hollywood Studios: Shopped a bit, went on some rides (I went on the tower of terror and that sure was scary), saw some shows, finished off the day with the fantasmic show (which was cool af).
Today we're going to universal studios.

Sorry for lack of updates:
Here's what I did so far:
Day 1: Rent super cool van, go to Disney springs and shop for crap (had to kill time, as we could only check in to the hotel much later), got hotel, set up crap, went shopping at Target and other totally not shady stores.
Day 2: Hollywood Studios: Shopped a bit, went on some rides (I went on the tower of terror and that sure was scary), saw some shows, finished off the day with the fantasmic show (which was cool af).
Today we're going to universal studios.

Show some pics, please?

Wow didn't see the Star Wars fireworks, scrub