Petition for Badspot to change how he bans people.

Poll

Iso-Cubes?

Yes
27 (35.1%)
No
10 (13%)
I am the law.
40 (51.9%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: Petition for Badspot to change how he bans people.  (Read 1211 times)

With Badspot's avatar being Judge Dredd, I think he should start banning people under the pretenses of being sentenced to the iso-Cubes rather than just simply banning him.

Some examples.
User was sentenced to the iso-Cubes for this post. (User was banned for a limited period of time or permanently.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 12:52:00 PM by Badspot »

User was sentenced to death for this post (User was permanently banned)

« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 12:52:00 PM by Badspot »

do you really think just because you made a judge dredd joke to lord tony means that badspot should change the way he bans

not saying it's a bad idea but you just did this like minutes ago to tony lol

do you really think just because you made a judge dredd joke to lord tony means that badspot should change the way he bans

not saying it's a bad idea but you just did this like minutes ago to tony lol
I don't think that at all. This is mostly a joke thread, but the idea did occur to me after making that post to tony.

I don't think that at all. This is mostly a joke thread, but the idea did occur to me after making that post to tony.

i ain't no party pooooprr buuuuttttttttt

the only thing that would make this topic amazing is for badspot to ban ceist in the op for a minute so the user was banned for this post text would appear

the only thing that would make this topic amazing is for badspot to ban ceist in the op for a minute so the user was banned for this post text would appear
pretty sure he edits ban posts by hand to add the message.

it's still funny

why? that would be kind of tedious. and it's nearly universal, so I imagine it would be included in the forum software to begin with

that's not to say he couldn't edit the post himself to add it without banning him though

why? that would be kind of tedious. and it's nearly universal, so I imagine it would be included in the forum software to begin with

that's not to say he couldn't edit the post himself to add it without banning him though
when he bans someone, it literally shows his edit timestamp.
the message is added manually, the ban likely takes place before the message is added.

when he bans someone, it literally shows his edit timestamp.
the message is added manually, the ban likely takes place before the message is added.
yes but that doesn't mean it can't be automated lol

If there's an image or link that has to be removed then it is done by hand.

didn't badspot once forget to bold the user was banned text?

You will be sent to the iso-Cubes for this for sure.