Johnny Knoxville (BLID 202886) - Using a script to spam at Badspot's Speedkart

Author Topic: Johnny Knoxville (BLID 202886) - Using a script to spam at Badspot's Speedkart  (Read 5240 times)

Scripts like this have been around for a long time, there is really no foul for metario giving it to someone. This script doesn't even look like it spams the server hard enough to lag it anyway.

This script doesn't even look like it spams the server hard enough to lag it anyway.
lag wouldn't be the issue, it's more that it's loving annoying seeing someone flood the chat (especially in a server like badspot's where there are like 5 total admins)

He should get a free pass on this one because of the name.

his message is inspirational

he was cheating on falling tiles just now, he was floating in mid-air (unsure if it was the shaking the window trick or blhack) to win

hi i'm johnny knoxville and i'm a jackass

sry  i already made that joke

hi I'm Johnny Knoxville and welcome to im a jackass

This player Ku Klux Klan (202886) attacked my server today with 5.7k packets.
http://draked.me/leaderboard.php?search=99.255.107.91&searchby=ip

Looks like the same player, obviously going to block his IP.

i was talking to people about ku klux klan on theblackparrot's server, and people seemed to get ku klux klan and jiggy confused. note: ku klux klan and jiggy are two different people. they have two different ip addresses and there is no evidence that ku klux klan and jiggy even know eachother.

so that means we have two idiots with server crashing capabilities floating around

Looks like we need to kill two birds with one Badspot.

isn't he also the guy that tried to frame tetris