1 (0.5%)
i want to rip there guts out and smash them off the floor
14 (7.1%)
JUST F**K MOTE!!!!! OK!!!!
35 (17.7%)
LOL
137 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Hate MotE? How Much  (Read 8870 times)

You forgot to add "I don't hate MotE". Then you'd have a decent poll.
Yes, it is a Biased poll. It should've had a positive answer at least.
All it has is:
Slightly negative
Negative
Cowardly negative
Violently Netative
Ignorantly Negative
And the last one doesn't answer the question.

Yea i got banned from MoTE because i was save stealing. How do they know i stole there property. Letter for the moTE club. <takes a deep breath> DAMN YOU MOTE
I WISH YOU WERE HIGH BLEEDING AND I'LL EAT YOU FOR MY CAT'S LUNCH.

oh oh sorry for a sentence error i mean. AND I'LL GIVE YOU FOR MY CAT'S LUNCH.

MotE is better then USSR in many ways, I don't have a problem with them what so ever.

Meh . i dont have a problem with MotE, its just standing there

Yea i got banned from MoTE because i was save stealing. How do they know i stole there property. Letter for the moTE club. <takes a deep breath> DAMN YOU MOTE
I WISH YOU WERE HIGH BLEEDING AND I'LL EAT YOU FOR MY CAT'S LUNCH.

Dear Mr. Muttlyball,

We have received your letter of complaint and forwarded to the paper waste bin.
In that poorly written letter, you mentioned that you got banned from future MotE clan activities, because
you were caught on intellectual property theft.

We understand that building with virtual blocks in a pleasant way is quite hard for most of us, but that doesn't mean that people have the privilege to claim works created by other, far more talented people than Mr. Muttlyball.

All we asking you is to understand our reasons why we are trying to protect what is rightfully ours.
Since many MotE members spent a lot of time on their builds they naturally have the right to own the piece of work and distribute it along their terms of condition. Disregarding these terms equals to stealing and possibly that is the reason you got banned from future clan activities.

If you wish to resolve the situation, then please do follow these guidelines:

-Get a camera. It is indispensable for creating the necessary proof.
-Go to the bathroom. Please do find a razor blade or other sharp object.
-When the blade is obtained please do slash your wrists with the method of your choice.
-Stay calm and enjoy the blood fountain coming out of your arteries.
-Meanwhile, make pictures of you dying and put it on the Internet.

Congratulations, you have successfully resolved the situation, also your death means an invaluable benefit for the human gene-pool.

Yours Sincerely,

Barnabas[MotE]

« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 08:14:16 PM by muttlyball »

Yeah, this calls for the ever-stupid dance of the morons.

MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON

Thank you, Mercenary, for that quote. Also, stop lurking.

U will not kill me. You want to kill every other guy banned but i will tell you
to record yourself you pulling your own eyes out then put it on youtube
(unless you dont have one) instead you can show it to your friends.

Dear Mr. Muttlyball,

After receiving your second, quite poorly written letter of complaint it took us a while to figure it out what you wanted to say.

We all understand that with the advent of e-communication certain rules became less strict, even obsolete.
However, that doesn't necessarily mean that you can send incomprehensible, downright garbage letters in an intolerable tone of voice.

All we can suggest is that you should study your English textbook harder, even try to practise formal writing, since the inability to write a letter with a perfectly formal, matter-of-fact tone is quite disadvantage in our society.

Please do make use of an adult who can dictate you a better letter, however, if you still can not make a good letter of complaint that is not forwarded to the paper waste bin upon receiving, you should consider using a letter of complaint generator instead.
Clearly, it saves a lot of time and by saving time it also saves plenty of resources that could have been utilised better.

I look forward hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely

Barnabás[MotE]
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 12:28:31 PM by Barnabas »

So, what this guy is saying, is that he takes a ban from a single server (because he was not following rules) as if he got kicked really hard in the gut and his hair pulled off.

Ok, I hate MotE now. Here's a little reminder of their failure:

Anyone of the member(s) of MotE -

Shut up you cockmongling, dick sucking, barrel up your ass shoving, chimney shitting, cake faced idiot of a sheep fucking nobody likes you stop fucking animals for your nightly pleasure I hope you die in a god damn fire you fucking faggot.

I hate them they are loving cigarettes

I hate them they are pandaing cigarettes
Le cigarette!

I hate them they are pandaing cigarettes
Le cigarette!
La cigarette

French words have genders and Cigarette is apparently a girl word.

Good for the Italian junkys smoking females like theres no tommorow.

I love that picture....and that cat.