SHIZZA'S WEAPON SHOP - Mossberg Released!

Author Topic: SHIZZA'S WEAPON SHOP - Mossberg Released!  (Read 4928 times)

oops i made some guns

Mossberg 500
Mossberg 500 is a series of pump action shotguns manufactured by O.F. Mossberg & Sons. The 500 series comprises widely varying models of hammerless repeaters, all of which share the same basic receiver and action, but differ in bore size, barrel length, choke options, magazine capacity, stock and forearm materials.
(from Wikipedia)

DOWNLOAD

ok i usually like hands on models because of how it looks in 1st person but jeez that is way too far for any hand to go

maybe make the hand only appear in first person?

Give it a more blocky feel with the barrel

Give it a more blocky feel with the barrel
stop

this mod is loving amazing
i was about to launch up shaper and make my own animations because i expected some stuffty ones
but god damn this is amazing holy stuff
i

nice job
stop
well i mean it does look a bit too round especially when there's those blocky hands right on it

thanks for the support!
this is actually my first weapon so it's good to see im getting some positive feedback

the model is quite good honestly, the hands just make it look ridiculous imo

the model is quite good honestly, the hands just make it look ridiculous imo
i agree with this; they're too far up front

Haven't downloaded a weapon Add-on in 3 years but after seeing this
stop

this mod is loving amazing
i was about to launch up shaper and make my own animations because i expected some stuffty ones
but god damn this is amazing holy stuff
i

I downloaded, Will give my Opinion after I test for a bit
edit:
Very good animations, Only problem I see might be just because I'm using bots, But it launches them from the ground a good 15 blocks in the air.
re-edit:How ever you are hiding only the hand and not detecting if they have a hook, and then Un-hiding the hand regardless of if they have a hook, So it creates 2 hands.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 06:11:35 PM by SuperFlaminninja³ »

Shizza what are you making next

It looks great but, if you move the hand on the pump back to where the thumb is half-way down the pump handle, then it'll be gud