It's 9/11 never forget

Author Topic: It's 9/11 never forget  (Read 1918 times)

15 years ago today, 4 planes were hi-jacked by terrorists. One flew into the pentagon, one into a field in pensylvania, and the remaining two into the Word Trade Center. After the two planes flew into the towers, both collapsed on down with an estimated of 3000+ dead, along with quite a few other buildings surrounding getting damaged or destroyed.

RIP everyone who has lost their lives and loved ones in this tragic event in United States History.

/discuss, please no arguments either btw
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 12:28:37 AM by Insert Name Here² »

does anybody really care about 9/11 anymore like i don't see anyone give a stuff about it anymore

does anybody really care about 9/11 anymore like i don't see anyone give a stuff about it anymore
what are you talking about

what are you talking about
where i live nobody cares so i may be from some other planet

football begins today get hyped

where i live nobody cares so i may be from some other planet
well its obviously not going to be the talk of the town everyday, its nice to remember it on the day of occurrence though

TBH 9/11 has almost made up for the casualties in a bunch of hilarious jokes. if it didnt lead to a bunch of wars and TSA garbage it'd be worth it for sure

that title is so strangely written I thought this was gonna be a joke thread

football begins today get hyped
tbh i hate football season because when i'm watching a game with my friend i don't know any players

lmao

TBH 9/11 has almost made up for the casualties in a bunch of hilarious jokes. if it didnt lead to a bunch of wars and TSA garbage it'd be worth it for sure

if by a bunch of forced unfunny memes you call hilarious jokes then okay

People in the the Northeast are much more emotional about 9/11. Having grown up in NJ there were quite a lot of people who were affected by it. Notably my uncle who was about 5 minutes away from work in the WTC before the first tower came down.

Most people elsewhere don't really give a stuff. I know that the "never forget 9/11" stuff gets a little ham-fisted at times especially with the annual 9/11 documentaries but there's a reason it exists.

if by a bunch of forced unfunny memes you call hilarious jokes then okay
um jew did you seriously just imply that i find memes funny. no. 9/11 is a comedic goldmine and you probably cant see that because all you're doing is looking at maxwell's posts

what happened on 9/11 i forgot

what happened on 9/11 i forgot

i was going to make this joke but since you made it first i can criticize you for making the obvious joke