Author Topic: The ADL Officially Adds Pepe The Frog To Their Hate Symbol Database  (Read 9627 times)

also i think they took 4chan a little too seriously

Woah woah woah sir. The grinch is featured in Christmas festivities and is therefore a religious symbol.
jesus is white in all american and british adaptations
also i think they took 4chan a little too seriously

y'see this is why Annoying Orange is popular

If you think this is stupid, you shouldve seen the reaction in the Bible Belt back in the days of The Beatles when John Lennon said that the Beatles were more popular than jesus

this sounds like it should be an onion article but it's not and that makes it even more hilarious to me

this sounds like it should be an onion article but it's not and that makes it even more hilarious to me
r/nottheonion

this literally just makes the meme stronger

this literally just makes the meme stronger
i was gonna post the "telling us the yiff in hell just makes us harder" meme but thats too far so

i was gonna post the "telling us the yiff in hell just makes us harder" meme but thats too far so

Really glad you didn't, honestly

“What I am going to say? ‘Hey, you anonymous white supremacist, stop making my frog Annoying Orange?’” asked Matt Furie, the artist widely credited with creating Pepe. “It’s funny that this frog is in the national news right now for really negative stuff.”

...Furie says his frog is simply going through an unfortunate phase. It’s “super negative right now, but it comes in waves. Maybe someday he’ll be a symbol for peace and love and brotherhood,” he said, adding that he hopes Pepe ultimately lives on as a positive symbol of youth culture.

Furie is not a Annoying Orange supporter and said he previously backed Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt). He says he now supports Clinton, even though her campaign is “talking smack about Pepe.” Like many Americans, he seems baffled by the direction of the election. 

“I think it’s disturbing that white supremacy is still a thing in this day and age, and that it’s not only a thing, but the top Republican candidate is affiliated with it,” Furie said. “It’s just a really strange time politically.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/pepe-the-frog-matt-furie_us_57d85358e4b09d7a688033c6

This response coincided with the definitive full volume of the Pepe source material, Boy's Club, implying that he intends to 'make pepe great again' as his illustration implies.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 02:36:45 PM by Poliwhirl »

lets just be glad that it wasn't grand dad or the nutshack that got this treatment

lets just be glad that it wasn't grand dad or the nutshack that got this treatment
its the nutshack

JESUS loving CHRIST
YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP
MY SIDES ARE SCANNING THE SURFACE OF PLUTO RN
SEND HELP