Would anyone help me with Spanish work?

Author Topic: Would anyone help me with Spanish work?  (Read 2180 times)

I just don't get it, I'm not that good at conjugation, can someone help please?

first part of homework is not trying to feed it to your dog

i hate when people loving say that like "UHH I JUST DONT GET IT" like what the forget don't you get about it? what's there not to get?

first part of homework is not trying to feed it to your dog
he IS the dog

i hate when people loving say that like "UHH I JUST DONT GET IT" like what the forget don't you get about it? what's there not to get?
the proper forms of saber and conocer

All you need to know is vestir is a masculine word.

the proper forms of saber and conocer
iirc saber is to know information while conocer is to know people or places (more familiar or personal bits of information)

unless you mean like, saber's yo form is -> sabo, conocer is conozco, etc

iirc saber is to know information while conocer is to know people or places (more familiar or personal bits of information)

unless you mean like, saber's yo form is -> sabo, conocer is conozco, etc
sabo? My teacher told me it was Sé

sabo? My teacher told me it was Sé
oh stuff yeah that's the right form nevermind

Taco represent. I'm currently buying stuff at a kiosk down the road. I'll help out as soon as I get back. (10 mins or so)

What ever happened to figuring it out on your own

What ever happened to figuring it out on your own
im trying I'm halfway through part a bit I'm not sure if they're right

[Argentinian] (What I believe is "neutral")

Now I have the english keyboard layout meaning I don't have the tildes so I'm going to put a ` next to each vowel that needs the tilde.

C`esar: [Conoc`es]/(Sab`es) qui`en es el director del club fotogr`afico?
Teresa: Si, [(s`e)] qui`en es pero no lo conozco bien.

Cesar: Do you know who is the director of the photography club?
Teresa: Yeah, I know who it is but I don't know him well.

Mateo: [Conozco]/(S`e) una p`agina web que tiene la informaci`on que buscas.
Evelio: [(Sab`es)] cu`al es la direcci`on electr`onica?

Mateo: I know a webpage that has the information you're looking for.
Evelio: Do you know what the URL is?

Adriana: Hace cinco años que [(conozco)] a Silvana y a Selena. Somos amigas.
Berta: Yo no [(s`e)] qui`enes son ellas. Asisten a nuestra escuela?

Adriana: I've known Silvana and Selena for five years. We're friends.
Berta: I don't know who they are. Do they come to our school?

Pedro: [(Conoc`es)] a Patricia? Creo que ella no [(sabe)] c`omo navegar en la red. Por qu`e no la ayud`as?
Emilia: S`i, claro que [(conozco)] a Patricia. Todos nosotros [(conocemos)] a Patricia! Pero no [(s`e)] si puedo ayudarla ahora. Estoy ayudando a otras dos personas que tampoco [(saben)] usar la internet.

Pedro: Do you know Patricia? I think she doesn't know how to search the web. Why don't you help her out?
Emilia: Yes, of course I know Patricia. We all know her! But I don't think I can help her now. I'm helping two other people who don't know how to use the internet either.

Laura: Antes de hacer gimnasia ol`impica, es importante [(saber)] hacer los ejercicios m`as f`aciles.
Victoria: Todos nosotros [(sabemos)] que para hacer gimnasia hay que tener mucha pr`actica.

Laura: Before doing olympic gymnastics, it's important to know how to do the easiest excersizes.
Victoria: We all know that for olympic gymnastics you have to have lots of practice.

Alberto [(sabe)] que la reuni`on del club es a las ocho, pero va a llegar tarde.
Todos nosotros [(conocemos)] a Alberto bien.

Alberto knows that the meeting is at 8 but he's going to be late. We all know how Alberto is.

Visitar salones de chat y hablar con personas que t`u no [(conoc`es)] es muy divertido. Pero hay que [(saber)] respetar las reglas de seguridad.

Visiting chatrooms and talking to people you don't know is lots of fun. But you have to know the "security rules" (wtf??)

No [(s`e)] si quiero ser miembro del club de ajederez o del club de fotografia.
Me gustaria [(conocer)] a alguien de cada uno de esos clubes para preguntarle su opini`on.

I don't know if I'd rather be part of the chess club or the photography club.
I'd like to know someone of each club to get their opinion.

Si no [sab`es]/(sabe) c`omo hacer una b`usqueda en la red, Elvira puede ayudarte.
[(Conoc`es)] a Elvira?

If you don't know how to search on the web, Elvira can help you.
Do you know Elvira?

Dar`io -this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever- muy el internet. [(Sabe)] navegar muy bien en la red.

Dario -this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever- a lot the internet. He knows how to browse very well.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 09:30:09 PM by Pastrey Crust »