Author Topic: what phone should blouk get/not get  (Read 2577 times)

get moto razr its what im using rn and its amazing

« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 07:12:50 AM by Willymcmilly »

I've been using an iPhone 5 for a long time with only one complaint. You can get one on eBay for like $200

The complaint, by the way, is that getting music onto the damn thing is a real process unless one wants to spend tons of money on iTunes
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 10:31:30 AM by Taciturn »

nexus 5, 5x, 6, 6p

no bloatware since they're google phones (google created android), minimalistic designs that i personally love, first phones to get os updates, 3 out of the 4 i listed have the hardware to be compatible with project fi which i also highly recommend. the normal nexus 5 from my experience is very durable and capable even by today's standards (except the cameras on it-- they suck)

Moto phones have been really good to me, so I would recommend one of those.

everything other than the modern motorolas is stuff
edit: nexus are fine to but moto > all

eh.
i use my phone to text and call. that's it. i'd prefer a slim iphone to an ugly hunk of plastic like samsungs are, no matter how customizable or more powerful

That's an "ugly hunk of plastic" to you? It's not even plastic. It's glass and aluminum. And it's only 0.4 mm thicker than the iPhone 6s.

everything other than the modern motorolas is stuff
edit: nexus are fine to but moto > all

moto 4 life my dude slay

Since I have a Android 6.0, I can say that Androids are a-ok.

Here's what it looks like.

Depends where you live. If you get an iphone where I'm at people will laugh at you, but I'm sure it's fine somewhere like california.

Moto X Pure edition or Moto G3/G4 if you're not gonna be watching lots of video.

Depends where you live. If you get an iphone where I'm at people will laugh at you, but I'm sure it's fine somewhere like california.

You get laughed at for not having an iPhone over here lol

do it. get a moto.
g i v e   i n

please consider the galaxy note 7. that thing is lit

please consider the galaxy note 7. that thing is lit
R E C A L L E D