Client_CustomChat [v0.3.1-1] :: bitmaps bitmaps bitmaps

Author Topic: Client_CustomChat [v0.3.1-1] :: bitmaps bitmaps bitmaps  (Read 5461 times)

v0.3.1-1
 - Fix issue with Blockland being a special snowflake and resetting the chat profile at odd times
 - <bitmap> markup removal added
 - Fix issue with newChatSO.addLine not updating the chat area
 - Added the ability to change the maximum bitmap height (can fix this issue)

https://blocklandglass.com/addons/addon.php?id=417 (update pending as of this post)
https://github.com/TheBlackParrot/blockland-chat-customizer-rewrite/releases/download/v0.3.1-1/Client_CustomChat.zip

font type and size isn't resetting any more.
but now the chat background won't load until save has been pressed at least once during a game session.

All of a sudden the mod made all colors for everything black, and I can't fix it. I tried reinstalling the mod and it didn't do anything. Could you try to fix this or make a "reset to defaults" button?

All of a sudden the mod made all colors for everything black, and I can't fix it. I tried reinstalling the mod and it didn't do anything. Could you try to fix this or make a "reset to defaults" button?
OSX? old old version of the addon?
don't know what would cause that

just remove the $Pref::Client::CustomChat lines in your config/client/prefs.cs file and it will reset.

but now the chat background won't load until save has been pressed at least once during a game session.
this i can't reproduce

This, but also upon clicking save all weapon images shrink to a tiny size.

Opening the options menu again seems to fix it, though.

Removing the lines didn't work, it's still the same. :I

EDIT: Only the preview of the colors in the customize menu are black, not when I actually chat in a server.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 08:20:31 PM by ThatOneGamer »

woo this is back in dev

EDIT: Only the preview of the colors in the customize menu are black, not when I actually chat in a server.
afdfs that's totally different than what i was thinking

just to make sure i'm on the same page, can you post a screenshot?

Arial Bold, size 14 in blockland, 8 normally iirc

I wonder if you could create a chat that looks like minecraft's with this tbh lmfao

except it wouldn't be pixelated and it'll be on top left instead of bottom