Author Topic: Head RP  (Read 16556 times)

brb making a left hand rp

zloff can i be your right hand man in this gamemode development

better get your head in the game before the market is saturated

better get your head in the game before the market is saturated
mind-blown

I got flamed once for a post 7 hours after the last one. I assumed this would be the same too.
The difference is that he actually wrote a message, with intention of adding something to the discussion.

You literally bumped a topic just to quote someone asking for it to die, completely contradicting the point of the quote. That, and the activity of this board is much slower than others. There's a thread with it's last post being in June still on the first page.

The difference is that he actually wrote a message, with intention of adding something to the discussion.

You literally bumped a topic just to quote someone asking for it to die, completely contradicting the point of the quote. That, and the activity of this board is much slower than others. There's a thread with it's last post being in June still on the first page.

Oh. I see.

You don't need any screenshot.
You know it.
Actually, I do need a screenshot to see if I might like this or not and even a description. What is this?

Actually, I do need a screenshot to see if I might like this or not and even a description. What is this?
It's freebuild but only heads
nice bump btw