Author Topic: Head RP  (Read 16527 times)

You don't need any screenshot.
You know it.
Kiss my head here --> http://www.mediafire.com/download/rmyd23migs7i3lh/GameMode_HeadRP.zip

« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 01:34:55 PM by minestorme »

which head are we talking about here

You aren't funny. Stop posting these useless gamemodes.

You aren't funny. Stop posting these useless gamemodes.
can you like

not

can you like

not

No, because these types of 'gamemodes' are simply taking up space from useful add-ons.

No, because these types of 'gamemodes' are simply taking up space from useful add-ons.
no they arent
game modes is an extremely slow board
get the fork out of your richard

im gonna be honest but kent is right, regardless of how slow the board it is having fifteen different game modes where you just hide all the nodes but one or two is spam
the first shoeRP was amusing but it got dull fast
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 10:54:51 AM by Drydess »

I don't really see how it's spam, there's only two bodypart hiding gamemodes on the front page. All the other gamemodes easily overlook the bodypart RPs.

i don't think "it's not spam because there's only two of them" is very sound logic

I don't really see how it's spam, there's only two bodypart hiding gamemodes on the front page. All the other gamemodes easily overlook the bodypart RPs.
i don't think "it's not spam because there's only two of them" is very sound logic
I said that it's useless spam because it's only function is to simply remove some bodyparts and that's all. It's simply a freebuild with only heads. It's useless and doesn't deserve to be released.
no they arent
game modes is an extremely slow board
get the fork out of your richard
So what if Gamemodes is an extremely slow board? It doesn't make it right to post spam. Did you see the AoT boards?