Author Topic: 13 year old african-american shot in the USA  (Read 16845 times)

inb4 black lives matter

he pulled a bb gun on cops, and ofc handicaps think he was 100% innocent.

just click on CNN or something for a source

I'd think at 13 you would be smart enough to not do something so stupid

but I guess I'm wrong

just click on CNN or something for a source
if this is becoming a new trend because of lord tony i'm gonna jump off a bridge.

if this is becoming a new trend because of lord tony i'm gonna jump off a bridge.
his source is CNN though, not google

Taking guesses for how long until a riot starts somewhere!

Since most people are going to be too lazy to actually look up the source, here you go:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/16/us/ohio-columbus-shooting-teen/index.html

Taking guesses for how long until a riot starts somewhere!

One day.

Events before the shooting

The shooting happened after a man told police that a group had pulled a gun on him and stole an unspecified amount of money, police said.
Officers eventually saw three people matching the alleged robbers' descriptions, and two of them -- including King -- ran, police said. When officers caught up to them and tried to arrest them in an alley, King pulled what appeared to be a handgun from his waistband, and Mason shot him, police said.
The weapon turned out to be a BB gun with a laser sight attachment designed to help a shooter's aim, according to police.

he dindu nuffin'

the easiest way to not be killed by police is to not do stupid stuff in front of police

I'd think at 13 you would be smart enough to not do something so stupid

but I guess I'm wrong

That and you'd think the parents would show a little responsibility by teaching the kid what to and not to do with a replica firearm.

he dindu nuffin'

HAHAHA HOLY stuff never mind what I just wrote, that kid is an idiot.

he dindu nuffin'
i was gonna say if they knew it was a bb gun why not just pepper spray him, but no in this situation the cop was 100% justified in shooting the kid

i was gonna say if they knew it was a bb gun why not just pepper spray him, but no in this situation the cop was 100% justified in shooting the kid

Exactly. And before anyone comes in trying to defend this kid, you have to understand the context in which the cops were basically defending their own well being. They get a report about an armed robbery, so the percieved situation is already dangerous. They find the kid and then the kid proceeds to pull out what the cops have already heard to have been a gun. What are the cops gonna do? "Oh we surrender, don't shoot!" They had the ultimate decision to either shoot the armed suspect, or possibly get themselves injured or probably killed.

inb4 jitank

I haven't seen him in a while, so he may have eternally forgeted off.

Or he's lurking. (or i just didn't notice)

I haven't seen him in a while, so he may have eternally forgeted off.

Or he's lurking. (or i just didn't notice)

Maybe he was perma'd and we didn't notice